this prowl packs growl

da hora

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When doves fly

BUTT SCENTS- IT MAKES SENCE

"He thought I bought a new air freshener.  But really, it was the beans.  (Wink)  Thanks butt scents"

So it comes late.  But it comes, and stoned none the less (sorry ma).  So...what?  Do I tell you about my day? 
 I woke up with a cheese hangover.  See, I'm trying to slim down, but as long as cheese exists, I'm screwed.  So last night, Jess and I come home and I devour nearly a brick of marble.  In a drunken fuzz, I gravitate to cheese.  Just the other night I apparently came home, melted a pile of cheese and dipped cold slices of cheese into it.  Who does that?  If there's one man who knows how deep my love affair with cheese runs, it's acclaimed chef at Elixir Bistro, Mr.  Firooz Jafari.  Ask him.
Ya, so there was that.  Then Jess and I watched the old swedish dubbed version of pippy longstocking.  Then I met my lovely aunt and cousin and purchased the most beautiful shoes on the earth.
Then sneaky dees, then home.
Fuck, maybe I should just get a diary.  That shouldn't be floating around the virtual world.  Boring.
Your a sucker for reading this far.  Just go to bed.
Night xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment