this prowl packs growl

da hora

Saturday, April 24, 2010

AM I GETTING OLD?


So I met some friends last night... well I intended to.  They said they were at the Dakota Tavern, which is half the reason I went.  I like it there.  I was there a year ago and it was the way it should be.  Dark, low key, great music and an eclectic crowd.  Even some creepy old men, which I happen to like.  Fuck a bar that doesn't have any washed up old cowboys.
Anyway, last night the Dakota felt like a joke.  Bunch of kids dressed in plaid shirts buttoned all the way up pretending to like the live music as they dry humped.
There was all sorts of eye fucking and drink spilling.
I didn't get to talk to my friend.  He was trying desperately hard to get laid.  Props to him, but he was looking a bit cross eyed.... the only hard thing that chick might have experienced last night was finding a way home.
Am I getting old?  Since when did the Dakota become a country version of the Madison?  When did it all get so, ah, lame?

No comments:

Post a Comment