this prowl packs growl

da hora

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Well. Ha. Well, well.  I just read my last post.  "Deal with it when I go home..." ??? What was I thinking?  What I would do to take back some of that ludacris indulgence. I really packed it on down there.  Nosssssssa!
But I wouldn't really take it back if I could.  All those warm nights at Tony's with cold, sweaty beer bottles and a hot sweaty husband.  Those early Sunday mornings in bed with a pastel in one hand and a glass of caldo de cana in the other.  Im happy with lovely memories and a few extra pounds.  Better than skinny with nothing to blog about right? Maybe.
I've been reading blogs like crazy lately.  Mostly fashion blogs, but a few wedding and food ones too.  I love ManRepeller and StyleMePretty and Grilled Cheese Social.  Check em'.
I just love how one blog leads to another, and another and another. 
I'm going to see what comes after mine.
Good night, my two readers, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment